Tagger2gether4NZ

I am a proud contributor to Taggers 2gether for New Zealand! If you would like to help, click the blinkie!

Snag it!

Just copy and paste this HTML code to snag my blinkie! Can't get easier!


© Protected

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow LGBDesigns on Twitter

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Save the Boobies Tutorial



Click the tag to see full size :)

Supplies

Save the boobies template located on my blog HERE

I used a tube by Ismael Rac,
You must have a license to use his art.
You can find his store HERE

Mura Meister Copies filter

Lets get started!

Open the tube and template in psp

Delete the © layer

Highlight the main rectangle layer
and copy and paste your tube as a new layer.

Go to effects, plugins, mura meister filter, copies.
Choose wallpaper (rotate) and click ok

Highlight the main rectangle layer again
and take your magic wand tool and click on the canvas,
anywhere outside of the rectangle.

Highlight your tube layer and hit delete.
Change the tube properties to hard light.

Highlight the Boobies layer
Change the layer properties to soft light
Add a soft drop shadow.

Highlight your Save the layer
Adjust brightness and contrast to 255x100
Add a soft drop shadow

Add your © and name

You are done!! I hope you enjoyed!

Be Aware!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Cart

Purchases

If you make a purchase off of my blog, please allow up to 24-48 hours for delivery, but it will rarely take that long. I try to send them out as soon as I can. Thank you SO much!

About Me

Jess


Copyright

All of my shares created on this blog are of my own visions and ideas. Any similarities to any others creations are coincidental. All photographs, digital art, and written word (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © by the owner of this blog. Images/photographs/written word/digital art may not be copied or scanned to a computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, altered, or used in any form without the written consent of this blog owner.
View my complete profile

Talk to me..tell me your dirty lil secrets lol